What a great start to a Saturday morning!
Before I even got out of bed I won not one, but TWO awards! 🙂
Thank you SO much to
Jenny from The NY Melrose Family
Laurie from The Rookie Wife!
I am very honored that you both choose me for this award!
Before I pass it on….
I have done some SERIOUS crafting the past couple of days!
This is only a small portion of what is there today!
To check out some of my work, head the the new Products page!
And, you STILL have time to link up to this week’s
Ok…. enough excited ranting….
Now, what is the Liebster Blog Award?
Liebster is German and means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’,
but it can also mean ‘favorite’.
The idea behind the Liebster Award is to bring attention to blogs
with less than 200 followers.
If you are selected, you need to:
- Choose FIVE up and coming blogs to award the Liebster to (they must have less than 200 followers)
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Post the award on your blog.
- List the bloggers you are giving this award to with links to their sites.
- Best of all, have fun and share the love!
Here are the five up and coming blogs that I
am passing this award to!
Be sure to check them out and tell them I said hi!
1. Kristi at Addicted to Decorating.
2. Kimberly at The Brown Eyes Have It.
3. Sarah at Dwell on Joy
4. Kim at Made in a Day
5. Tori at Lil’ Mrs. Crafty